doxviper
Contributor
Contributor

Is ttaino.shop legitimate?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

AudeGK
New Community Member
Hello there!did you find a solution?I’m trying to order a something from there and I’m afraid to do so.
Login to Me Too

doxviper
Contributor
Contributor

Hi AudeGK,

I've searched all over the internet to find out the integrity of this website. There are websites that check for scammers but all I found was that no one had any information on ttaino.shop.  Some sites said to avoid it for that reason.  It has been in existence for only 6 months.  The prices may be too good to be legitimate.  The owner of the website is in Australia.  I thought it might be okay since they only take PayPal which would refund your money if it was a scam.  Anyway, I'm still hesitant to buy that big snow blower for  $85(regular $386).

Login to Me Too

FL-NCUSER
Contributor
Contributor
It’s a scam website. Do not order anything from them.
Login to Me Too

mandrews1031
Contributor
Contributor

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! It’s a total SCAM!!! It’s definitely FRAUDULENT! The fact that they offer PayPal as a form of payment, gives you a false sense of security. Once you do not receive your package, they will send more bogus tracking information to you and PayPal to keep the ruse going until YOU can prove you NEVER received the item. First they gave me a tracking number via USPS, then when I contacted PayPal to file a claim, they forwarded tracking info for UPS. (NONE of which were valid) The email address on the website to contact is not valid. All of the email addresses they use are “@gmail.com”   The only good thing about this entire transaction was that I was able to get a FULL refund via PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

FL-NCUSER
Contributor
Contributor
This is exactly what happened to me. I reported them to the BBB and scamwatch.gov. This website should be blacklisted.
Login to Me Too

Glogabby
New Community Member
nope, ordered a desk in November. They sent me a package of cheap n95 masks. They refuse to give me a refund and ignore my emails. I've been polite but they're just taking people's money. Dont trust them
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.