Is there any one working at Pay Pal? No Answer for weeks?

AdrianRS
New Community Member
Agreed a formal refund through PayPal for incorrect goods 3 weeks ago with seller. No refund processed by pay pal. Every time I message I receive auto reply. Then agent says they will respond within 1 hour. 2 weeks later despite prompts no responses. Have submitted two formal complaints. 1. No Refund paid. 2. 1 week later Pay Pal not abiding by their own Complaints policy. No one has replied to those either. Appreciate low staff due to covid-19 but this is a financial institution that now has no call handlers and no agents replying to financial discrepancies? Can anyone please advise another way of getting through or is everyone is experiencing the same - pay pal is closed!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Jono99
Contributor
Contributor
I am also having the same problem! Have sent multiple messages and received no response to a fraud case! If anything there lack of support currently is aiding criminals globally! If anyone knows how to speak to somebody please let us know
Login to Me Too

sarahcline279
Contributor
Contributor
Same! This has to stop. It should be simple for PayPal to get their associates to work remotely. It’s all digital and calls .... very frustrated and considering arbitration
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.