I was frauded •

AfteristFX
Contributor
Contributor

more than 1000 dol was stolen and PayPal do it Me ? one that lies and do something illegal Iwas pay to Bindy Kushawa 1000=$ for smartpones and laptops. after month ? some day he disapears? but when he is back he tell ? so sorry bro/i buy urgent shop and i very sorry about this. And paypal 180 days close me account/ My wife left/ I cant to use money that i have on account and each month i have earnings?but this they also reject/My depression is more than 100% | Pay[palanswering to me something that i cant to ubderstandihave papers• all between our chatting? and if read it like document for new Buggati? PP will understtand who lieI looked for hi m and founded that he tesch ow to hack" card? open ATM ? speak withpeople in special context ?that they will buy hus shut/ and i was fallingbuthy anyone no interested in thisShe must be inside in orison. He doit verdayAmazon | FLIPCARD |EBAY and he ask me that i will dont tell nothing abd all XP that he have in e.hacking etc he teach meBut i dont need iti am motion designer and earning not bad I want to send this letter to FBI who know who is phishing pages? carding product

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.