I was billed for a service before I was given an estimate of the fees.

660ftJunkee
Contributor
Contributor

My claim was denied because i listed it under unauthorized activity because you didn't have the right category for my complaint which iwas i wasnt given an estimate for the services i was looking into  I was interested in a basic package but there was an offer for a discounted one.  I expected to get the opportunity to review the the final price but was never given the amount before my card was charged. The way the site is designed is misleading. I had to enter the payment info first before i was given the estimate. I never was given the estimate amount as in all other ecommerce websites. The only option i had was to press "continue" which i figured would take me to the estimate before final authorization, but to my horror, it said i had completed my purchase!  I only know the fees because it showed up on my bank account $99.89 PLUS another 19.98.  Right after pressing continue and seeing what was going on, I immediately sent them an email to cancel the transaction and refund my monies.
I want ALL my money back.  They use false, misleading and deceptive fraudulent business practices. They say they wont refund my monies and that i can continue using their site. NO! I want my money refunded.

Can anyone help me? What do I do?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.