I want my money

Arie91
Contributor
Contributor
Ok so I received an payment in December 2020 and for some reason they canceled my account and told me I can't use PayPal anymore which I was happy with because I have had so many problems with them but when I tried to get my money I was told they were going to hold my money for 180 days then they would email instructions on how to get my money I haven't heard anything since and it's been over 180 days I have been calling almost every day and I still get the same response nothing have tried the online chat and I still get no answer they say they are closed and to call back when they are open but they open at 6am and I called at 10am I am tired of waiting I need my money it's really **bleep** me off but I have no clue what to do I have over 1000 dollars in my account and I don't think I will be able to get it.Is there anything that can be done?
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Kayjen7
Contributor
Contributor
The exact same thing is happening to me. I’m learning it’s happening to a lot of us. Let’s rally up. Here’s a link to a post about my experience. I have yet to find a resolution, but when I do, I will share it with the WORLD. Because this is not fair. https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/180days/m-p/2753319#M283104
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Arie91 

You have to wait your turn in the queue for an email, they don't guarantee you get the funds automatically on the 180 days, they hold them for 180 days in case of buyer disputes and then at some point review and send the email for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Arie91
Contributor
Contributor
What kind of crap is that first off I was never even given a reason for this.i have been a PayPal customer of years with no real problems until the last 2 years since then it's been problem after problem and now this bs look if this is how they treat their loyal customers then I will take my leave as soon as I receive my money.but how can you possibly say that I finally got someone in the phone and I was told that this should not have happened and I this issue should have been solved months ago so say one thing and do anotheryeah I definitely won't be using PayPal after this problem is solved.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Arie91 

Your welcome, bye then.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Arie91
Contributor
Contributor
You must have misunderstood I never said thank you.😎
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Arie91 

ok, you're welcome, bye then.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.