I orderd from Yuzhi Qing Cultural a music instrument but they send me pair of plastic speekers

algorytmid
Contributor
Contributor

I orderd from Yuzhi Qing Cultural a music instrument but they send me pair of plastic speekers

what should i do? Its a scam web site dose not exist eny more and paypal dose not help also what should i do?

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

KTomca
Contributor
Contributor
Dear Fellow Sufferer, after having been refused mercilessly by Paypal's theoretical and truly non-effective, careless, ignorant customer care on this issue, it would be a great surprise to learn that anyone from Paypal ever takes the time and read these complaints. Just as You described, my case was dismissed exactly for the same reason from Paypal's side. It is really freaky/weird/mind-blowing they still let such cases happen. They seem to be intentionally remain oblivious instead of making any effort to protect us. It is really high time these Paypal guys start to act. Good luck! Best regards, T.
Login to Me Too

bobinsp
New Community Member

Me too... In hindsight the advert on Facebook seemed too good to be true but worth a punt. I too was initially offered a partial refund of $8.00 which I declined, saying I wanted a full refund. A few days later I noticed the Paypal resolution centre had said the vendor will give a full refund if I send the (crap), speakers back to the vendor in China before 10th April. Tracked parcel will cost me £10.65 which I feel would be throwing good money after bad... So who is responsible here for any refund? I don't believe the vendor has any intention to refund anyone, (after all, he is a scammer), Paypal - well I haven't read their small print in such disputes but would hope that considering all the money Paypal have made from me over the years they should 'do the right thing' and tender  me the amount lost in good faith. Then there is the mighty Facebook, should they be liable for an advert that is a scam. After all, Facebook is constantly reminding us of their ethical approach in their business - maybe Paypal can claim some of the refund from Facebook. I today have asked Paypal to look at this case again, requesting that either they ask the vendor to send me a pre-paid returns jiffy bag, (not going to happen!), or ask the vendor to send the refund before I return the items, (not going to happen either!). So I will wait and see...but I'm not holding my breath...

Login to Me Too

Macvriendin
Contributor
Contributor

I think Paypal should take it's responsibility and cut off every payment that goes in that direction. That would be an easy thing to do. It's a matter of security and protection of their customers. In a very short amount of time this con artist has managed to rip us off. I need Paypal to take responsibility and refund our money, take it up with the person over there and use it's power to make this person pay back  every cent that he has stolen from us. 

Login to Me Too

Shar898989
New Community Member
I had the same problem 😞
Login to Me Too

Manukun
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a coffee-related item, but the procedure was exactly the same. PayPal is siding with the online fraudster.

Since I paid by credit card I will dispute this case with the credit card company and hope for the best.

I will also write an article about this scam and PayPal's role as a facilitator to be published soon on Medium.

So far, I did write posts on FB and twitter, but not much resonance.

At least, I will never buy anything using PayPal anymore and will warn all my friends about it.

Login to Me Too

hallospace
Contributor
Contributor

The same situation, twice. I made two separate orders. Oh, i am so «lucky» and so naive 😕

First order came in 1,5 month and has one object that i ordered (shower head) and instead of Bullet SSD: Tiny & High Speed Drive 1TB i found this «famous» oldschool mini speaker without bluetooth (the box was in a terrible condition). I wrote to the seller, they suggested 15% refund or a costy process of sending this **bleep** back with all risks. So I agreed.

In the second order i found only one mini speaker in the same awful condition instead of 2 objects: Handheld all-in-one instrument MIDI controller and NeoRhythm brain ring. I wrote another email. This time i felt it was a **bleep** scam scheme ;(((

Oh, their email writer who answers to the letters uses all these nice phrases... I want to look into his/her eyes when he doing it.

Ahahahaha... they again suggested 15%. I payed 50,97 USD with shipping, 44,98 USD without shipping. After my deny the suggested 30% and gave me a kind advice to try to sell this speaker to someone else.

After another long letter trying to explain them that it was there mistake (second time!!!), that i didn't receive my orders at all, and 70-80% would be ok... finally they suggested 18 USD. At that moment I was really tired to discuss the amount and writing letters, i understood that there is no other way, so finally i wrote them that i am  ready to agree. And.... silence. Two letters more.... silence.

So i am here. I wrote to pay pal, explained the situation, sent photos, and asked for 36 USD refund (80%). They connected with  scammers Yuzhi Qing Cultural and i have just received the letter where they suggest 18 USD again))))))

I gave up, guys. I took my 18 USD. Lost 26 USD...well, ok... 26 minus 10 (the price of this chip **bleep** speaker) = 16 USD.

GREAT LESSON! Learn and forget.

P.S. So, dear friends, you are not alone!)) Take care! 

Login to Me Too

arie80
Contributor
Contributor

OK, same here. Ordered the DIY cardboard midi controller and they also send me some crappy (even broken) Bluetooth speaker.

Today I got all of my money back from PayPal after opening a dispute. I attached screenshots with the (broken) product, but also screenshots with

a clear message from the original creator of the DIY cardboard midi controller commenting on this scam on Kickstarter.

So at least it's good to know that PayPal is not always ruling in favor of the scammers.

Login to Me Too

KTomca
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

it looks you are the only lucky guy here with Paypal disputes.

My case was closed with a decision favourable to the gangsters.

I cannot reopen the case any more.

Do you have any idea how to open an issue?

Thanx.

Best regards,

T.

Login to Me Too

Manukun
Contributor
Contributor

If you used your credit card with PayPal, try a dispute with the card company. That's what I am going to do next. Good luck!

Just published my story about this on Medium: https://medium.com/@quaternion48/internet-fraud-and-the-myth-of-the-paypal-customer-protection-5e5b6...

Login to Me Too

KTomca
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Sir,

Congratulations, I really liked your article!

Also, thank you for answering my question.

Unfortunately, my VISA payment - transmitted by Paypal - was made in January, 2020.

It is always hard to turn the wheels back but now there is no chance to recover anything via - by default - sluggish bank procedures.

How come I ran out of time?

I had been regularly checking my mailbox waiting for their positive answer, but for weeks they only postponed and postponed the deadline of giving the final word. I placed too much trust into Paypal's Buyer's protection.

It was only well after a month or so that they notified me on their - rather annoying - judgement.

I was only able to get a USD 8 reward from the Chinese gangsters. Perhaps, I should be more happier to have got any from them.

There are others - and still counting! - who have even less to hope for with this issue.

Best regards,

T.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.