I had a severe accident and could not respond

Catballi
Contributor
Contributor
I sell custom art pieces through orders. When I encountered a severe and incapacitating car accident I was unable to contact people, move, function, etc. I always make it clear that the estimated completion dates may be subject to change as a policy most artists adhere to. A woman who made an order got into a rage and despite my attempts of appeasing; instead I had my business attacked, character slandered, and then later had a dispute from her made that took back the payment that was technically not permitted due to my clarity of the option of waiting literally a short time frame for the finished product (because I had already began the work beforehand) or for a refund. The money was taken out of my account during the one time I needed it for meds and aftercare supplies yet I couldn't respond and I wasn't even able to respond to get the money back at the time per the timeframe paypal had in their policy. The second issue is I have to close my business account due to closing the business as a whole from traumatic events that occurred recently and as a result that was the end of my only source of income. However, I read that I will be putting more of money I don't even have at risk because of that one situation I had no chance to fight against. WHAT DO I DO
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.