I cannot send money and use it

allynicey
Contributor
Contributor

My account was limited since there was an issue. Then, Paypal sent me an email that now I can be fully access to my money so that I can close my USA account (finally...!!!) after handling my money. However, I cannot send or use money. They keep saying 'there is a problem and please contact Paypal' and also if I buy something using my money (my balance is preferred method now), the shopping page said 'we cannot use your money in your paypal' and paypal also doens't let me. I sent so many messaged to them for over a month but no one answered. Someone in this community said my money forever can be frozen - is this possible? How can I access my money? Why I cannot? I use/send my money and then I WANT TO CLOSE USA account but I CANNOT since there are MY MONEY!!!! 

For you information, I don't live in USA anymore and I am NOT USA citizen. Please don't say I need to provide bills (from USA) or USA SSN or USA Passport. I have all the document (legal) that it proves I am the account holder. 

No one answered me any specific answer. This is frustraiting. It's a loop forever. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@allynicey 

You can normally withdraw funds as long as you can legally verify the account as belonging to you and in a country in which you reside.

If not then as far as i am aware the only option you have is to open a paypal account in the country where you now reside and then contact customer services to see if they can transfer the funds over for you.

You can't use another countries paypal account yourself.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@allynicey 

You can normally withdraw funds as long as you can legally verify the account as belonging to you and in a country in which you reside.

If not then as far as i am aware the only option you have is to open a paypal account in the country where you now reside and then contact customer services to see if they can transfer the funds over for you.

You can't use another countries paypal account yourself.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.