I cannot cancel Police Scanner Pro Monthly Acct.

HollyG3
Contributor
Contributor

I have gone to GOOGLE (who got paid), they do not show I have any subscriptions.
I have followed their directions on looking up the APP on my phone and contacting App - NO INFO.
I have tried to file a dispute with PAYPAL resolution. (They continue billing me).

I am ready just to cancel my PAYPAL account, you cannot find a phone number or email to reach help. This feels like a scam.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

HollyG3
Contributor
Contributor

This is not the first time I have tried the Resolution Center and before it was with absolute proof, screen shots, etc., and they did nothing and closed the claim.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Celeste

Hi there @HollyG3,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to resolve these payments. If this is an automatic payment, have you tried cancelling the agreement through your Settings? If you haven't, here's a great Help Center article with information on How to Update an Automatic Payment. For more help with the dispute, I'd recommend getting in touch with us by selecting Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. I hope this helps.

Take care,

- Celeste S.

Login to Me Too

HollyG3
Contributor
Contributor

It shows as a google payment. 

Google shows no payment agreement with me.

Looked under my apps, no police scanner.

I'll try the contact, but it always takes you to ask a question.

Login to Me Too

HollyG3
Contributor
Contributor

Going to the payment (notating the date) first.
Going to the bottom where contact was (thank you).
DIFFERENCE? I said I wanted to contact by message. 
Then I selected Cancel payment and they asked which one, you scroll to bottom and ask for 'more dates'

Then I entered the date period in and selected it. 
I've paid two years on one because no matter what, they wouldn't cancel, I had no app on my phone, it was frustrating.

So thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.