I can't withdrawal my money after 180 days

Jessica8589
Contributor
Contributor
After 180 days 8 get this email saying that (Your PayPal funds are now eligible for withdrawal. You may transfer the funds directly to your bank account via online bank transfer or you may request a check from PayPal. Please let us know how you would like to receive the funds by logging in to your account. As a reminder, access to your account will remain limited. While access to your account is limited, you may: * place logos into your auction listings or on your website * update your account information * withdraw funds from your account You may not: * send or request money * receive payments * add funds to your account * close your account Thank you for using PayPal. But I still can't withdrawal to my bank or request a check it not going through Please does anyone have solutions to my problem
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jessica8589 

Contact c.s. and request a cheque?

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.