How to reply to dispute saying item not received

RonnieDe
New Community Member

A buyer started a dispute saying item that he received an item in early April and it was damaged.  This dispute was only started in the last two weeks, yeah I know, though he had the item for nearly month and half, had given positive feedback on ebay etc. Any way, paypal on Friday evening notified me of the decision they made. The buyer is to send the item back in original condition, tracking number was also provided. Paypal has given me until 8pm tonight to respond.  I have just been trying to respond to say I have not received the item back, but the only choice in my response available is to say I have received the item.  Pretty sad, that they do not have the option for me to say 'item not received back'.  If I don't respond by 8pm tonight they will just refund the money to the buyer, $150.  I have tried to phone Paypal, but they are not taking phone calls, I have tried to message chat, but after typing in all the details, they ended up saying, not doing that at the moment either. So, I don't know how I am supposed to respond to Paypal.  I feel it is unfair of them to give just 2 days for this item to be returned, especially when it is from one state to another. I have sent them an email, but have no idea if they look at them over the weekend.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.