How to Cancel an Order made through Paypal

okolil
New Community Member

I really need help on cancelling my order from a scam wig company. I unknowingly made a transaction on the CiCi Wigs company's website. I started to get a little bit skeptical so I googled reviews on CiCi Wigs and many of them were how CiCi Wigs was a scamming company. The wigs that the buyers received weren't the same as on the website. The buyers also tried contacting the company but CiCI Wigs never responded back. I did make the transaction through PayPal but not on a PayPal account so that transaction won't show up on there. I did check on my NavyFederal account that the transaction is pending so it hasn't been claimed. I'm really upset right now because of this situation and feel really dumb for not researching before I bought something because the product looked very legit to me. I do have the receipt from PayPal. Please respond immediately!! :((

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @okolil,

I'm sorry to hear a recent transaction didn't go as planned. I can certainly understand how concerning this kind of situation can be. If you end up receiving the wig and it IS not as was described, please file a dispute on that transaction. Here's a Help Center article that can guide you through that process: I didn't receive my item or it's different than described. Should I open a dispute?

Best wishes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Smiles1006
New Community Member
That's the same thing going through now because they are scammers and don't want to give you back your money. I want my money back.
Login to Me Too

Dlee425
New Community Member
Same here. FB and paypal needs to shut them down and refund our money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.