How do I tell Paypal there hasn't been any 'weird activity' on my account? It's just me.

Engarath
New Community Member

Hi

On punching through a payment using Paypal I got a notification from them citing that there had been "weird activity" on my account and that I needed to immediately change my password - which I did.

However, when I logged in to Paypal.com and reviewed my account details, and specifically the payments made, I only found my list of purchases. As far as I can see they're flagging me for being weird. 

Since I often flag myself as being weird, I wouldn't much care, except "weird activity" and financials don't mix. I don't want to lose access to my account because of some issue with the Paypal predictive algorithm.

So my question is this: How do I tell Paypal that all the activity in my account has been me, and to remove the "weird behaviour" flag from my record?

(I can't be sure there is such a flag, but I know automated reporting systems, and it would very much surprise me if there weren't)

Thanks for any help you can give.

Best regards

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.