How can add Bank account in the PayPal after bank account is blocked by PayPal? ko

pagarepravin77
Contributor
Contributor
I have added my Bank account after that I received confirmation email that your bank account is verified to payment. Then PayPal needs to confirm transactions amount details but I don't know how much amount to be wrote there Write 1.5 Rs both the times which is in the information bar after that entry the new message is visible to me that your Bank account is blocked.. How can I get back to PayPal? Or how can add Bank account in the PayPal?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pagarepravin77 

Did you not bother to wait the 4-6 business days for the deposits to show in your bank account statement as per link in your country?

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-the-india-bank-account-linked-to-my-pay...

If you entered the wrong code x3 times then you can no longer confirm your bank account that way.
You would need to wait until the phones are up and running again and then ask customer services to add it for you.
They would probably request that you upload a copy of your bank statement to prove ownership of the bank account as you couldn't manage the code method.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.