How Do I Make Contact With Paypal???

DJR1971
Contributor
Contributor

Long story short, ordered something on line and the incorrect item was delivered from China.

Made contact with the seller and it appears to be a scam in that they say i can keep the item and only get a 50% refund or return teh item at my cost so i get a full refund.

This isn't acceptable.

Made a claim using Paypal who contacted the seller and they have updated by claim such that I have to return the item at my cost and the only option to me is that upload postage tracking details to the claim message chain. 

I can find no way of communicating to Paypal that I am not prepared to ship the item back to China at my cost when it was the sellers error and they need to pay for shipping or give a full refund.

When you consider on further research on the Internet that it appears many people have been shipped the incorrect item and I've reached the conclusion that the whole thing is a scam, I am very disappointed in Paypal agreeing with the seller that I have to return the item at my cost.

How do I clearly present my refusal to Paypal to agree to their proposed solution and pursue this matter further?

D

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Rich

Hello @DJR1971,

Thanks for posting in the PayPal Community forums for help with this issue. I'm sorry to hear that you have had a difficult time with a claim you filed for an item that was different than described. That is understandably frustrating. 

For something like that, you will need to contact PayPal customer service directly. You can reach customer support by FacebookTwitter, or phone or email.

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

DJR1971
Contributor
Contributor

Evening Rich

I've tried to find an actual email address but with no luck - can you provide a link to it or even give me a valid email address to send them something?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DJR1971 

He did in his post above, click on THE BLUE WORD EMAIL in the above post > scroll to the bottom > use the contact us option > scroll to the bottom > use the email option.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.