Helppp

Peartj
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I've opened a dispute case as I made a purchase on the 9th april 2020. I've contacted the seller but theres no answer but the replied when I opened a case up. Me being me i closed the dispute. The company still hasn't dispatched my goods and not replying to my emails. Is there a way I can get my refund? Any help would be much appreciated
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Peartj 

I hope you are doing well. Unfortunately No, Once a dispute is closed it can’t be reopened.

If you purchased your item on eBay, you may be able to file a claim with eBay if it’s been less than 45 days from the date of the transaction. Go to the eBay Resolution Centre.

For more information on eBay items and disputes, please visit eBay’s customer support page.

If the transaction is not an eBay transaction, you may reach out to your financial institution to check their options if they can cover the transaction under their Purchase Protection.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution 🙂 

Stay Safe! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.