Help me break free

Topcats1972
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I have a major problem. My account has had limitations put on it and no one seems to be able to help me remove them. I have provided all details that I possibly can and have explained that my group comes under the Cancer Research UK banner but they can't understand this either. I have never had this issue with any company before and am getting more and more frustrated. I changed my account from a solo account to a charity account and I have had nothing but trouble since. I have alot of money in my account but can't do anything with it. I have asked to close the account aswell just to get out of this ridiculous situation but I have been told I can't do that either. I have been trying to sort this for months without any joy. PayPal seem to want to keep my money and not let me use the account. I need access to my account but all I get told is to change my account to a sole account but the limitation won't allow me to do that. I have contacted them in all possible ways and explained this very simple issue but it seems to be too taxing for them. I am a charity under the umbrella of Cancer Research UK, The name of my charity is Brighouse Fundraising Group or BFG for short and we are one of many groups that raise funds for the internationally known charity CRUK. I was hoping this would be easy but PayPal have made it virtually impossible for me to use my account or to even close the account. Seems to me that PayPal have not put anything in place for my type of charity. How can something so easy be made so difficult?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.