Helloaza.com is a SCAM company

Furious300
Contributor
Contributor

This company did NOT deliver the goods. LOOK at their reviews for this product on their webpages! Many, many people did not get their products, as I did not.

Furthermore, where it says "nice and warm, nice and warm"? That is the company "bot" changing the review. I HAVE SCREENSHOTS.

THIS PRODUCT WAS NEVER DELIVERED. THE COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!

I am totally disgusted with PayPal for offering NO PROTECTION WHATSOEVER for the customer. You people didn't even look at the USPS number that they provided. I HAVE SCREENSHOTS. The USPS did not receive the product. The recipient never received the product. But you won't accept screenshots. All I can do is type in this form, which you ignore. I am disgusted.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Furious300 

ok that has nothing to do with us as this is not paypal customer services but a user to user advice forum, so my advice is..........

APPEAL

To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper/courier (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment. Or one that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.
Check tracking in below link to see where it went.
https://www.17track.net/en

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page, however that may not be an option at the moment due to covid), or via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

You also have the option to contact your card issuer if you funded your paypal payment that way and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Furious300
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your response, kernowlass.    

I had changed the pronouns to reflect that I was talking about them and not to them several times as I copied and pasted the text into this forum. The text did come from my response to PayPal itself. However, I had to submit about 9 times before it finally "took" and apparently, the old version was what got sent. My apologies.

That said, it still does have something to do with this forum because people should know that PayPal is ignoring customer complaints in favor of unscrupulous vendors -- as many, many other people have also noted.

I appreciate your advice to appeal and will consider that. However, since PayPal will never see the screenshots I have of both the USPS tracking # response, and the customer-review bot that changes the customer's responses, I have nothing to offer them except he said/she said. I can never show them proof if they only use forms that don't allow images, or the telephone. It seems that they really don't WANT to have to deal with customer complaints, sadly.

I have relied on PayPal for a decade to be the intermediary in my purchases, for the purpose of consumer protection. No more.
PS. Again -- the CAPTCHA is not working at all, and I am having to continuously resubmit this page because it is not verifying me.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Furious300 

Yet others have got a refund following my appeal information so it is possible.

If you contact c.s. and appeal they should send you an upload link if you can say you got the form as per my above post.

Also did you see the bit in bold at the bottom? 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Furious300
Contributor
Contributor

No, kernowlass, I didn't realize you were such a powerful person within a community forum only tangentially associated with PayPal that they would kowtow if only I mentioned your name. And no, I also didn't realize that you were trawling for kudos. I'm new to being scammed, fortunately.

You got your kudo. I'd like to see stats on the numbers who actually got their refund. Especially since it's very obvious many didn't.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Furious300 

Why the nastiness when I only posted to try and help you?

What did you not like about my post?

I said others had managed it so it is possible / how to get an upload link and pointed out the bit in bold at the bottom of my post citing you also had the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer.

So which bit did you take offence to? 

As for kudos couldn't care less (got more than enough myself), I put that at the bottom of my posts to encourage others to leave it for each other.

Lastly no I am no more than you in this forum but I post a lot as there seems to be very little customer services at the moment to help and I hate seeing folks get scammed. Paypal give the 'ranks'.

But don't worry I will add you to my list of never getting a reply in the future as you appeared to be nasty for no reason. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

keithscvh
New Community Member

Yes they are not reposing to me either. Item arrived with a run in them. No response. But I would think that you should contest the matter with your cc company not PayPal. Just guessing

Login to Me Too

Furious300
Contributor
Contributor

keithscvh, I tried to deal with this through PayPal because that is the whole reason I use PayPal -- they originally touted themselves as a way to protect yourself from unscrupulous vendors. I am not alone in being stunned and disappointed that this is no longer the case.

And yes, a quick look through Helloaza's customer reviews reveals that most people don't get the product at all, or if they do there's something wrong with it. It is a scam company. It's too bad that PayPal doesn't care who they represent anymore.

As to the suggestions from the previous "esteemed advisor", it's not worth my time to try to chase down $40 from a company in China who has ripped off people for far more, with impunity; incidents of which PayPal is well aware. Instead I am dropping PayPal. They're not the only game in town anymore.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.