Has PayPal actually helped anyone in a dispute with NC TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED???

Tymeless125
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order with this company and paid extra for express shipping, I placed my order on 26 July 2018 and I was supposed to receive my order in 3 days, here it is the 13 August 2018 and I haven't received any orders, tried to track my package from the link they sent me and the website is no longer available.  I reached out to the seller and there was no response to me, I opened a claim with PayPal and they sided with the seller telling me to contact the seller even though I told them that I could provide emails of me reaching out to them.....I truly hope someone can repair my faith in PayPal because this is absolutely ridiculous with them continuously letting this seller get away with this type of crap!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey everyone,

Bad experiences with sellers can definitely be frustrating. When it comes to fraudulent sellers, PayPal needs buyers like you to dispute the transactions and report your experiences so that we can investigate the merchant and ensure the activity doesn't continue. In situations like this, although we're unable to advise on any decision we make regarding another person or company's account, I can promise you that PayPal investigates these behaviors and trends.

We appreciate everyone that has filed a dispute and hope they are resolved amicably. If you have not yet filed a dispute, please do so by following this link.

To any who had a post edited or removed from this thread, I apologize for the inconvenience; however, all posts must adhere to the Community Rules and Guidelines. Any posting of contact information would not be allowed.

This post is being accepted as a solution simply to float my response to the top of the thread. This is definitely not an indication that PayPal considers the matter closed or resolved - it is only to ensure the visibility of this response as it receives additional responses. We appreciate everyone taking the time to respond here and for filing disputes to ensure these cases are investigated.

Thank you.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
61 REPLIES 61

booie
Contributor
Contributor

Scam Just received goods not as advertised! I'm not sure on the process to try to get my money back, I've sent a message to the seller on the resolution centre but, surely as they are a scammer they will not respond. whats my next option? I also can't seem to find a way to complain to Paypal for letting scammers set up accounts! any help would be great Avoid this Scammer NC TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED, Order summary 80% OFF TODAY--FOLDING UAV FOUR-AXIS AIRCRAFT WIFI DIAGRAM PASSING HIGH AERIAL REMOTE CONTROL PLANE SMALL UAV × 1 4K camera $119.90

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@booie

If you have opened a dispute then put in as much info as possible, unlikely you will get a reply from that company so the option to 'escalate to a claim' should appear fairly soon and you can escalate it to a claim for Paypal to sort.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Layderaven
The same here. They were stealing the photos from the Yellowstone TV series and selling cheap knockoffs. I complained to PayPal when I received the junk they sent me. I spent over $157 and they items they sent weren't worth $60. PayPal did not help with this except to say return the items TO CHINA for a refund. It will cost more to return then I spent! So they rip off another buyer. STOP BUYING FROM CHINA! Everything I’ve bought from China is junk! Now they are listing that it is made in the USA but when you pay it comes up some Chinese company. I’m going to stop buying online and stop using PayPal.
Login to Me Too

ATTICHOT1953
New Community Member

PAY PAL WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO REMOVE THIS COMPANY FROM YOUR WEB SITE, THEY ARE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF AND I AM ONE OF THEM. YOU TELL ME TO SEND BACK THE CRAP THEY SENT ME AND I HAVE TO PAY FOR IT. THATS BULL____. YOU NEED TO STOP THEM AND GIVE ME BACK MY $152.99.

THE ITEMS THEY SENT ME YOU CAN BY IN A DOLLAR STORE THEY ARE GARBAGE. AND THE DRONE I NEVER GOT. SHUT THEM DOWN

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ATTICHOT1953

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Beaver_PV
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here. Used FB advertisement and bought some smart watch. Stuff which arrived is some garbage having no such features and webpage of product was removed from sellers website passionlife.shop however I have screenshots of the offer and order to prove this was scam. Opened the PayPal claim and emailed seller back about that so now waiting for next steps.

Login to Me Too

keith800
Contributor
Contributor

I too have an Issue with this company. bought a Kingwear KW88 smartwatch from them.read about the scams that happen but thought i would be protected by paypal. Gave Tracking number. so thought i was ok. then arrived a poor watch worth around $6. pathetic watch.  Paypal are struggling to see the issue. but i will take it as far as i can to get a refund.. Now the website has changed from COOLSHOP.BARGAINS TO www.vplhwigs.com   sellers do not respond of course..

Login to Me Too

Beaver_PV
Contributor
Contributor

Well looking on the screenshot I have I can see the webpage of product say actually kw88 (https://passionlife.shop/products/kw88-multi-function-smart-watch - however the link is dead already) while in the description there is mentioned "LF16 Smart Watch" and pictures does correspond to them as well. Probably I was supposed to be warned by this but did not really paid much attention to that, was just considering it to be nice offer with big discount (as similar stuff is being sold for twice as much but you know, there are some promotions going on from time to time). Either way I received something completely different (except the fact it can show the time as well) compared to description and pictures of product originally offered so I am pretty confident there is valid reason to provide full refund - no matter if it will come from seller or PayPal.

Login to Me Too

LuizRope
Contributor
Contributor

Ola. Eu também estou com o mesmo problema. Comprei um Smart Watch como você mas me entregaram um **bleep**. Só que não fiz os prints do anúncio. Você pode me mandar? Obrigado.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.