Has PayPal actually helped anyone in a dispute with NC TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED???

Tymeless125
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order with this company and paid extra for express shipping, I placed my order on 26 July 2018 and I was supposed to receive my order in 3 days, here it is the 13 August 2018 and I haven't received any orders, tried to track my package from the link they sent me and the website is no longer available.  I reached out to the seller and there was no response to me, I opened a claim with PayPal and they sided with the seller telling me to contact the seller even though I told them that I could provide emails of me reaching out to them.....I truly hope someone can repair my faith in PayPal because this is absolutely ridiculous with them continuously letting this seller get away with this type of crap!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
61 REPLIES 61

Aussie-Bob
Contributor
Contributor

How long does it usually take for a dispute to settle and how many people have had a dispute with this company NC TECHNOLOGY in China.

The product was returned as per PayPals instructions and was being delivered 20 days ago no further info was on tracking advice. What should be my next step?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aussie-Bob

Personally I would phone customer services, state you have done all that is asked of you and you wish to have your refund issued NOW.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Aussie-Bob
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has now closed the dispute saying there was insufficient information But the supplier has finally answered me and i have now sent them the information and may get a refund will wait and see. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aussie-Bob

Have you gone back to the resolution and clicked on closed cases and used the 'appeal' option with your new evidence?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Aussie-Bob
Contributor
Contributor

I have been back and forward with PayPal and have got no where they sent me the address in China to send too so i sent it and cost $45.96 and they say i didnt supply enough evidence sent the copy of receipt they closed the claim but i am still battling it is in China and over the last 2 months they have attempted delivery so they say by the tracking last was 7th September so don`t know where it is now but i have it insured. May have to try to make a claim that way. They were calling themselves Gearfun.shop but payment went to NC Technology

Login to Me Too

Docmarty11
New Community Member

£61.18 

Login to Me Too

FrancoBits
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase on focuslife.shop (NC TECHNOLOGY) and the product received was different from what was shown in the website.

I opened a dispute to get the refund and Paypal gave me an address to send the product back (Brazil to China). I paid the shipping to send it back to China, and checking the tracking code, I can see the product is returning to Brazil!

What should I do next? I want a refund for the purchase and the shipping now! Is it possible???

Login to Me Too

edulem
Contributor
Contributor

I have had exactly the same problem and with two days of difference. But I sent lots of emails to <removed>, and always responses siding the problem. I claimed to PayPal, I followed all the steps indicated by PayPal, and at last I received my money back. Just follow the steps and notice everybody that NC TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED are really cheaters.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey everyone,

Bad experiences with sellers can definitely be frustrating. When it comes to fraudulent sellers, PayPal needs buyers like you to dispute the transactions and report your experiences so that we can investigate the merchant and ensure the activity doesn't continue. In situations like this, although we're unable to advise on any decision we make regarding another person or company's account, I can promise you that PayPal investigates these behaviors and trends.

We appreciate everyone that has filed a dispute and hope they are resolved amicably. If you have not yet filed a dispute, please do so by following this link.

To any who had a post edited or removed from this thread, I apologize for the inconvenience; however, all posts must adhere to the Community Rules and Guidelines. Any posting of contact information would not be allowed.

This post is being accepted as a solution simply to float my response to the top of the thread. This is definitely not an indication that PayPal considers the matter closed or resolved - it is only to ensure the visibility of this response as it receives additional responses. We appreciate everyone taking the time to respond here and for filing disputes to ensure these cases are investigated.

Thank you.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

donnitah

Hi,

I had the same experience as you did in the same time period. This is a very dishonest seller. They took forever responding and would not provide a return address or respond to sending me an item that looked nothing like the picture and was sent from a third-party source. I've contacted PayPal numerous times about seller avoiding settling the issue.  Seller finally offered a 5% refund and then proceeded to work on my sympathy with a sob story that they have a family and need positive feedback to stay in business. They are the biggest rip-off ever. Their product was late and looked nothing like the pictures. I haven't taken it out of the bag or used it and they still refuse to share return address or refund my purchase. I will post everywhere that is possible that this seller is very dishonest and needs to be banned from selling and from the PayPal community.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.