Hair being pulled out - can anyone help me work out how to get Paypal to give us our money?

PDY1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

We've had a significant amount of money in our company paypal account since May. I won't go into earlier details but it has been an incredibly long and arduous process to lift limitations, involving them losing files, changing their mind on what details they need etc.

But i'm officially at the end of my tether. Every time i speak to someone they usually give me a task (which I do), or say they're going to action something, and expect an email from them in 48 hours, 5 days, 7 days (it changes every time). The most recent person i spoke to said they would action the withdrawal on the phone and to wait 7 days. 

NOTHING EVER HAPPENS. They are quite simply lying to me i've realised. I've never had an email, never had a withdrawal requestion actioned, never had a call back. Each time i call they start from scratch and say they 'don't know why it hasn't happened'.

Most recently they've asked me to send a letter of authorisation to a webform@ address and to wait 24 hours for it to be actioned. Nobody has ever asked me to do this before, but i've done it. She also told me on the phone she had no record of the withrdrawal request from the last person i spoke to. ARGHHHHHHH!!!!

The thing is, I know this won't work either, i will hear nothing and in 48 hours or so i'll have the same conversation again.

WHAT CAN I DO? Is there a way to get the call centre staff to escalate it? Is there a number to a more senior team? Do letters of authorisation to the webform@ address usually work? There's obviously something seriously wrong with my account or just the internal processes at Paypal. It is a constant, never ending loop which doesn't get anywhere. Possibly meant as a form of torture.

Next time i call them i'm not hanging up until they fix it.

Any tips?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.