Got scammed by xundarui tech

Julen48
I got scammed too. Don't understand why and how PayPal keeps them as a client. In the past I purchased items from a vendor because PayPal used to have high standards with their clients. I have only had 2 previous problems with defective products or never receiving the product. Paypal refunded my money. Currently, complaining to Facebook that companies are fraudulent. Hope both companies listen to folks.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Avaemma
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered an ornament from so called angel in heaven memorial ornament. The money was sent to xundarui tech. Have not seen the item or no emails, conformation number or date of delivery or contact from them regarding my purchase
Login to Me Too

Celticharper1
New Community Member

Folks can do a search for Xundarui Tech (on the page, as there are many numbers) at this link: <removed>

I'd take great care in calling though and certainly don't disclose any of your personal information if you choose to.

Hope it helps,

Celticharper1

Login to Me Too

louiseclifford
New Community Member

I too got scammed, I trusted this site because I was able to pay using PayPal. I have lost faith in using PayPal and will not ever do so again. I can't understand why PayPal has this scamming company on it's books. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.