Got a refund for a delayed item but item arrived while I already moved out

seansunwoo
Contributor
Contributor

I have a case that initially closed in my favor. At first, I opened the case because the product (ordered on Mar 29th) was getting delayed for months already and I was planning to move out by the end of June. However, the seller appealed to Paypal since the product arrived recently on Aug 29 and now the case has closed in his favor resulting in me having to give the seller back the refund. This is frustrating since I have not even seen the product and in fact, I moved out and current in a different country. I assume that the package is now in hands of a stranger that lives in my old apartment. I originally bought the product after the seller confirmed me that the delivery typically takes about a month. However, now the product arrived 5 months later and I have to pay for it despite receiving the product. As far as I'm aware there is nothing I can do if the case is closed but is there anything I can do with regards to the situation? I already emailed PayPal letting them know my situation

Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.