Ele, Circuos Technologies , Adastra network

Babs554
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone heard of any of these companies? I have sent money for products I saw advertised on Facebook and Instagram and they haven't arrived I have had no communication and I have had no reply from my enquiries

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

paulg2629
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I have had the same problem with this company, I ordered two recliner camp chairs. They never arrived. In my 19 years with PayPal I have only one before had to log a dispute with them. During the lockdown, I purchased 3 items of 3 different companies advertised on Facebook, back in April, non have arrived. I have raised disputes with Paypal one has been resolved and two still open, as the companies have responded to Paypal saying they have sent the goods and they then produce mailing details, but what you find is that they send you some piece of crap in the post. I received a VR Unit worth about £2.00 on ebay and a piece of plastic sold as a Tablet stand worth about 50p. I had not ordered any of these products, but by them sending these it allows the fraudster to produce a mailing number. I do hope that the Paypal Resolution Centre become wise to this. Unfortunately once the case is in their investigation there is no way to update them of this.

Login to Me Too

Roly78
Contributor
Contributor

I Have had exactly the same problem and am unable to actually contact anybody of any use or that isn’t a damned bot!
Paypal declined the dispute case and clearly have did not read the details and in doing are complicit to fraud and scam selling!
I ordered an item in good faith via an advert on Facebook and paid using paypal, mistakingly thinking PayPal protects its sellers from fraud.
the item was 2 x camping chairs that cost approximately $45. What was received months later was 2x $5 hammocks! I raised the dispute and the fraudulent seller offered half of the cash back, I declined and the seller then said they would offer full price if I sent the item back to china. I declined to pay for the shipping as it would cost more than the item. Furthermore, this would place the item back into the hands of scam artist that would simply resell it fraudulently and make their money all over again! I advised that if they want the item back they can arrange shipment and collection as I will have no part of a scam. Paypal have declined the refund thusawarding the fraudsters my money meanwhile I have a bag of useless string and a $45 space in my finances! If anybody knows how to actually speak to someone please advise.

Login to Me Too

mmiskiewicz
Contributor
Contributor

I've had the EXACT same issue with Circuos Technology. I have been messaging the messaging centre back and forth for about 2 months and FINALLY I have been issued a refund. The bottom line is that this is a fraud and Pay Pal has an obligation to protect its customers. It may be worth noting in your communication that there are other customers who have experienced the exact issue and that will hopefully bring to light the necessity for this fraudulent company to be investigated. 

Login to Me Too

paulg2629
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the response. Paypal keep dragging their feet on this and keep putting back the finalisation date.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.