Gold Wright Technology Limited

FranB4
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone else seen an advert for an amazing multi gym at a rediculous price? Has anyone received this?
Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

kostas6
Contributor
Contributor

they send me a cheap rubber of 1 $ cost.

i'm very angry 

we 'have been scammed under paypal's name because i would never buy things on site that are not connected with paypal.

they use their name to fool us .

i think pay pal must refund us and stop deal with them.

Login to Me Too

Salseraofatl
Contributor
Contributor

i escalated the issue to paypal and 'cuz u had agreed at the 50%, that's what i got refunded.  I will no longer accept negotiations.  And i learned my lesson, if its too good to be true, dont do it.

Login to Me Too

Freeneuron
Contributor
Contributor

I see others have been scammed as well. They show this pretty cool exercise device and then they send about a 2 dollar product. Then they offer you half off! I am disputing the whole charge.

Login to Me Too

Gideon823
Contributor
Contributor

How do you go about disputing the charge?

Login to Me Too

tizarus
Contributor
Contributor
You have to be persistent about PayPal doing the right thing. This company will asks you to send it back without covering the shipping charges but PayPal will cover the charges for you if you ask the representative. Even after you ship it back you may not get a response from the seller but you must remain persistent in getting your money back.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.