Gold Wright Technology Limited

FranB4
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone else seen an advert for an amazing multi gym at a rediculous price? Has anyone received this?
Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

Cindersdc
Contributor
Contributor
They’re a joke... I got the same message... don’t you trust me... em, NO! When you try to palm off a cheap plastic band worth a small fraction of what we paid instead of what looked like an ideal home training set... fuming! PayPal should cease with these types of companies...
Login to Me Too

PY314
Amazing I’m facing exactly the same problem than all of you...
Login to Me Too

Craigjay
I’ve received the same as everyone else a green band. I’ve emailed the company asking where my the item is I ordered. Still waiting for the reply.
Login to Me Too

Scottyell
Contributor
Contributor
Banned from PayPal for trying to get them to suspend this seller through a support request. PayPal protection isn't worth anything when PayPal don't give a toss about the customers.
Login to Me Too

KC54
Contributor
Contributor
That’s so bad! Can you appeal the ban? It took me weeks of arguing with PayPal reps to get a refund on the crap I received, they kept telling me to return it to the sellers address, when you googled their address it is completely unrecognised. I felt like I was talking to a brick wall, PayPal is not as is use to be I don’t think I will use them in the future in hope that I have buyers protection, I’ll just use a credit card
Login to Me Too

Scottyell
Contributor
Contributor
Not going to bother, I'd expect them to be on my side which they're clearly not, provided plenty of info on the scam, linked this and other forum reports of the seller, got the same bot response from a human 'oh seller offered a part, then full refund so you must send back' at which point I got a little irate at them ignoring the scammer. Halifax on the other hand were very helpful, have issued me a full credit for the value whilst they fight PayPal. Good luck PayPal, not sure how you can defend closing an account for complaining about a scam.
Login to Me Too

steviebee4295
New Community Member

i ordered 2 gym kits and got 2 elastic bands back what a rip off

Login to Me Too

FranB4
Contributor
Contributor
have you filed a case? It takes a while, but I got a full refund, eventually.
Login to Me Too

Cindersdc
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah... It’s with PayPal now... got sick of the guy offering first 50% and now 70%... I’ll hang in there then.. thanks
Login to Me Too

stierken
Contributor
Contributor

i am very disappointed in paypal. Apparently they stand up for scam. Reasoning because I did not accept the 50% offer that I now have to return the "goods". These goods simply belong in the trash! a waste of my money and time

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.