Getting scammed

jmj21
Contributor
Contributor

Why doesn't PayPal wait to pay the seller after the purchaser has agreed to the purchase. It has happened to me now that the item I ordered from a company in China is not the item that was advertised. Sending the item back will cost more than the item is worth in most cases. I am looking to go to another paying company instead of PayPal. They were no help to me other to say ship it back for a refund. They and the seller both know that is not an alternative as the cost is way too high. Sorry PayPal you soon will not be my means of paying on line. The only power we the user has is to shop with our feet and let these companies know we are not happy with their service. The scammers in China have figured this scam out and will use it until people like PayPal wake up and see what is happening. There were over seven hundred people scammed the way I was, but PayPal continues doing business with them.   

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.