Getting no where!

Larob20083
Contributor
Contributor
Made a purchase through PayPal over a month ago. I did not receive product. A shipping label was created but have spoke to fed ex they say there is no such package. Tried contacting seller...nothing. The company that was listed the payment went to was aktronix that’s what shows when I click on it now to go to case file it has changed to wholesome goods Ltd. the website I ordered through is now gone and PayPal is not helping at all!!!!
Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

Sheilamastro
Contributor
Contributor
Yep same happened to be but they denied my claim after months of waiting. They sent me in a box one bra which I ordered 4 stupid ms. And this thing I could get at a dollar store. Such junk and have no ckie where to return it. Place is a joke. I work hard for my little bit of money I have not to just give it away.
Login to Me Too

K2232003
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the same and nothin. They keep telling me it was delivered, but it was in a different state and then they want me to pay them more money to refund my money to them. I would like to file a lawsuit against them for fraudulent behavior.
Login to Me Too

Seeket
New Community Member

Aktronix, I lost money to them in Apr 2020. Will Paypal help me refund the money

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.