Galank Co.LTD

FK82
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all,

Is Galank Co.LTD a legit company, or a scam?  They sell silicone (realistic) masks for Halloween (old man, old woman, etc.).  

Login to Me Too
65 REPLIES 65

Sid69
This company is FRAUD I purchased a mask back on September 7 and as today October 26 nothing they stole $64 from me I filled a claim on PayPal but still no refund. They are allowing these scum bags to steal hard working people money I put in a claim October 3 no response from PayPal I want my money back now I can’t go buy another one for Halloween because they stole my money . This is the 3 time I purchase something on Facebook and got **bleep** and Facebook will not do anything about it but post something they don’t like and they take it down Immediately. I don’t understand they know this company is fraud!!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Sid69
Please don’t purchase from this company they don’t send the purchase product nor give you your money back and you play hell trying to get it back from PayPal. Facebook needs to stop these scammers from stealing people money on their site .
Login to Me Too

batlily
Contributor
Contributor
very surprisingly i finally received my order, but i discovered that the item was plagiarized from an etsy sellers original design... not cool
Login to Me Too

Mattyvet
Contributor
Contributor
Did it resemble what you ordered?
Login to Me Too

JPN1632
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal denied my claim because they said the tracking info that was sent to them by seller says it was delivered. Either Paypal is completely inept or they are in on the scam. Given my interaction with someone I chatted to on their chat interface seemed like they were in on it. I did everything necessary to prove that the address that it was delivered to was somewhere that was not my address (in fact I received 3 separate tracking numbers and all the same case). I am not sure how to call Paypal out on this but, for the meantime I suggest going through your bank itself for a refund.
Login to Me Too

Lamci
Contributor
Contributor
It's very odd that PayPal is doing nothing to protect its customers from this scam. If we had paid through visa or Mastercard they would have shut this down in a heartbeat with a full refund. I'm seriously considering going to the media. There is something not right here. I'm also going to focus on making my payments through my visa.
Login to Me Too

SJ_MTL
Contributor
Contributor

Chinese drop-ship scammers found a loophole through Paypal, and Paypal doesn't care because they make money off the transactions.

All the scammer has to do if you open a dispute is demand you ship the item back for a refund, and it forces you into 2 choices; 1) Ship the item back to China which will cost more than the item is worth, or 2) drop the case.

Visa, Mastercard, Amex, etc are all competing with each other so they'll make sure to keep the consumer happy, but Paypal? Who's their competition really? They don't care about the consumer because they don't have a reason to.

Remember this next time you make an online purchase, use Visa, MC, Amex, etc,

Login to Me Too

Mare73
Contributor
Contributor

Did not receive a Christmas ornament though Starry-Seasons. Got charged by Galank Co LTD, and emails from Autuminal Co. LTD.  I received 2 different tracking numbers that the post office assured me that were neither was addressed to me.  PayPal sided with the company in the dispute because they showed that delivery was made, case closed and cannot be reopened. 

Login to Me Too

CGCurtis
Contributor
Contributor

It seems I'm not the only one having a problem with these guys.  I bought my "old man" mask back in September so I could have it by Halloween.  I had to ask them multiple times to confirm the tracking info because after a month of ordering it still hadn't shipped.  When I finally did get it just days before Halloween, it showed up not looking anything CLOSE to what they advertised, and on top of that it was missing an eyebrow.

Obviously defective, I contacted the seller for a refund and they offered me $2 for my trouble.  $2?!?!  The mask cost me over $50!!  I have been disputing it ever since then and have escalated it with Paypal.  Now the seller agreed to give me a refund, but only if I ship it to China.  The mask came from California.  The cheapest shipping I could find was almost $50 so obviously I'm not gaining anything if I ship it back.  I am still disputing the return shipping because I was sent a defective product, but I am not very hopeful at this point. I wish there was a way to filter out these false advertisers selling garbage.

Login to Me Too

negyedikandras
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a mask 12th September, still hasn't arrived! I even oayed extra fir quick shipping. They gave me at least 2 fake tracking numbers, none if them which worked. I've been emailing them ever since, all they say is "don't worry, it's on the way". I demanded them to contact the shipping agency. A few days later the "shipping agency" emailed me to immediately contact my local post office because they're holding my parcel. This was dodgy already as they had my phone number, there was someone on the flat 24/7 foe months, and no card was given as if they were missed us. When I explained this to the "shipping agency", they changed their story, saying it's on the way, it must be on a ship, don't worry. I emailed the company again saying I had enough, I want a refund. Instead of making a refund they copy-pasted their previous email saying "don't worry it's on its way. I emailed them 3 times saying I don't care for the mask anymore, I want a refund. No answer, no refund.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.