Galank Co.LTD

FK82
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all,

Is Galank Co.LTD a legit company, or a scam?  They sell silicone (realistic) masks for Halloween (old man, old woman, etc.).  

Login to Me Too
65 REPLIES 65

SJ_MTL
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, so I contacted Paypal through their chat interface, and explained everything - Especially the fact that it's unfair for me to have to pay return shipping when the seller CLEARLY sent something that doesn't even match their ad.

I attached a link to this thread proving that this guy is a straight up scammer.

I also stated that it's ridiculous that all the seller has to do in his response is ask for the item shipped back, and it'll basically trap me into shipping the item  at my expense (which costs more than the actual item) OR I can cancel the dispute, no middle ground or mediation.

And next day I received an email saying they reviewed the information (and the chat dialogue going back and forth) and decided in my favour!

Might be worth a shot, open the chat, bypass the auto response by asking a complicated question, and then request an actual human looks at your case ( I'm assuming you uploaded pics as proof). Maybe it'll work.

Either way, I'm happy Paypal stepped in and got my money back from this crook.

Login to Me Too

JPN1632
Contributor
Contributor
I, unfortunately, did not have the same experience. Got through to someone on the chat interface and provided as much info as I could. They wanted me to get legal documentation from USPS as to where "my" packages ended up. I gave them screen shots showing my address and screenshots of USPS site showing delivered to a different zip code than mine. I have taken it up with Paypal Credit. They are a different entity if no one knows. We'll see!
Login to Me Too

Mattyvet
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a mask on Sept 22 and today received a USPS notification of a package from China. Maybe its a mask?
Login to Me Too

batlily
Contributor
Contributor
it very much resembled the item they pictured, but im sure the ‘real’ itemfrom the etsy seller they stole the photo from would have been nicer.
Login to Me Too

Rayduprey
Contributor
Contributor
Just looked on Ebay.com Silicone masks are selling from 300 to 900. I say scam. I am contacting paypal tomorrow
Login to Me Too

Lamci
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a case for my phone. It came poorly packaged and crushed. I sent multiple emails. They played silly games with me emailing backe for more photos or saying they were closed. PayPal did not back me up. Please don't trust them!
Login to Me Too

Ticker51
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I ordered a pair of sandals  back in May 2020  they took my order  and sent me a email  saying they would  soon send me my confirmation and tracking number  July  25 still no shoes  I took it up with PayPal  as I couldn't get a answer  and then I had a tracking number sent to me from a different company  name  this so called  tracking number was bogus hermes  have not received any mail with this number  PayPal  said I have to prove that this number doesn't work  but hermes will not speak to me as I'm not the sender , they can only speak  to me with a valid tracking number  here we are in october  and GALANK ARE SAY ITS MY RESPONSIBILITY FOR PAYMENT  OF THE GOODS I NEVER RECEIVED  ... I have now made a request to my credit card company   SCAM SCAM  this company  has 0 trust  on trustpiolt  be very careful  people  😕 

Login to Me Too

batlily
Contributor
Contributor
total fraud. after weeks of blowing me off about my questions of where is my order, i discovered that not only does the website i bought through no longer exist, but also that they had stolen ‘their’ product photo from an etsy vendor.
Login to Me Too

mk20001

I did too, **bleep**ers are fraud.  Calling my bank and reporting fraud

Login to Me Too

batlily
Contributor
Contributor
i actually finally received my product... however i discovered it was an original design they plagiarized from an etsy seller, which isnt cool.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.