Fraudulent charge

Stevej1952
New Community Member
I'm trying to get money back from a fraudulent charge to my account from 3 months ago. Deception, inappropriate "baiting" and selling you something that you didn't ask for. Assuming that you are in a contract with them of some sort. Anyway it's all very sleazy and underhanded. Anyway I'm just trying to get my money back PayPal has ruled in the favor of the fraudulent company. How I don't know. It's real evident to me what happened here I think somebody just misread the details and was too hasty and making a decision. Anybody in their right mind would know that I am right here and that I didn't do anything except get charged for something I didn't ask for nor was I contractually committed to get. So how they could rule in the favor of the contract person is beyond me I need help here. You can't get in touch with anybody at PayPal nobody is mentally on board enough to understand what is going on here evidently and I'm just trying to get my money back and it's taking months and hours of this trying to do so. If I had made this charge intentionally I wouldn't be here right now. It's $90 and that is a lot of money to me right now. I need to get it back. I'm retired I have a fixed income and every little bit counts. So anybody got any ideas?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Stevej1952 

Sadly not as you have given 0 information on the dispute you opened and what happened.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

3IanTerEm
New Community Member
I gave lots of details but PayPal Sided with a fraudulent company
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.