Fraud

Sscot27
Contributor
Contributor
I have a dispute with jinzhou network technology co. Limited. I never received item ordered and paid for through PayPal id#3L718862yc111203j.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sscot27 

ok??? escalate to a claim then?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sscot27 

ok??? escalate to a claim then?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Sscot27
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for advice
Login to Me Too

Luiftw

Hi i need help with a dispute can you help in any way i saw you're an esteemed advisor

Login to Me Too

afaldu
New Community Member

I have same problem. PayPal policy clearly shows that in case of dispute, seller has to show a proof that the item was sent to the address (not just to the City). But PayPal is not enforcing on this requirement. This is a fraud.

Fraudulent sellers are taking advantage of this. Better Business Bureau has this page stating this fraud - https://www.[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]hoppers

This time I am determined to get my money back. Or else I will file a formal complaint with Federal Trade Commission. We all should do it. Let PayPal pay fine for this non-sense.

Login to Me Too

DLM2557
Contributor
Contributor

i am trying to escalate to claim, how do you do it? it wont let me?

Login to Me Too

Jinzhouisfraud
Contributor
Contributor

I also have a dispute.  I escalated my dispute, provided paypal with all the fraudulent tracking numbers and they said it would be reviewed and I would get my money back in 10 days if JINEFFINGZOU didnt reply.  What do you know?  JINEFFINGZOU replied with the same bogus tracking number.  It is not a valid USPS number.  They sent bogus tracking updates and said the item was delivered.  We were watching the mailbox all day.  We have a security camera.  WE DID NOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT.  PayPal knows this company is a scam and getting rich.  I have deleted my credit cards/banking information from Paypal and wont use them again.  Ive notified the Chinese Consulate, the Chinese Embassy and the next step is to have my friend that lives in China KNOCK ON THEIR DOOR.  PayPal knows this company is a rip-off.  I have it in writing when I was messaging with the dispute department.  Shame on PayPal.  @Jinzhouisfraud @jinzhou @CHINESEFRAUD @Sscot27 @kernowlass @scammed 

Login to Me Too

Jinzhouisfraud
Contributor
Contributor

THIS WAS NOT SOLVED.  QUIT PUTTING GREEN CHECKMARKS LIKE YOU PROVIDED A SOLUTION.  SHAME ON YOU PAYPAL.  HERE COMES THE SOCIAL MEDIA BLITZ.  I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jinzhouisfraud 

The person that marks the comment as SOLVED is normally the person that asked the question and who's thread this is, and that is not you is it.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jinzhouisfraud
Contributor
Contributor

NO, it isnt me.  PayPal denied my dispute because the bogus company THE THIEVES provided them with a tracking number.  A NUMBER THAT IS FAKE

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.