cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

A lot of us have done just that on the PayPal FB page. They don't care, in fact, you'll get blocked if you do it more than once. If a credit card is connected to your PayPal account dispute the purchase with them. They will make it right.
Highlighted
Contributor

They didn’t.
Highlighted
Contributor

Are you saying PayPal didn't refund you?

Highlighted
Contributor

They won't refund anything from this Dongguan thing, but they will let them continue ripping people off. PayPal is definitely part of this scheme. what a shame.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I agree with everyone else on this.....very few people are getting refunds from PayPal...maybe 5 people out of 100. Go through your credit card company for a refund.

Highlighted
Contributor

They did not help either.

Highlighted
Contributor

I tried to go through my credit card company and they telling me I need a letter from a Merchant that sells similar products to compare the product I ordered to what I receive and have them give me a proper letter on white plain paper, I am pretty sure this process is just to discourage me from try to continue with my dispute!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Your credit card company asked for all that? Wow! Mine asked me what happened, I told them, I got a refund. There's just too much negative info out there for the credit card companies not to already know about it.
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes. PayPal did not refund me.

Highlighted
Contributor

Did you have to mail scam item back to China?