cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

I won't return, my item return address is CA. I won't spend the money to send to China. Just another way of taking more money from me.
Contributor

I am tempted to create a bogus shipping label from a totally fake sounding company, and then create a bogus receipt of delivery to see how they respond. Based on their emailed instructions even if you do return the item they will claim they shipped you the item and will not refund you anything.  I am most disturbed that Paypal allows fake companies like this to use their system of payment. It only makes Paypal look bad.

Highlighted
Contributor

UPDATE: Paypal has just updated my cases and has issued me 100% credit for both orders. I am very pleased that PalPal has lived up to their customer protection policies. Hopefully the next step is that this scan Chinese company is quickly banned from paypal.
Highlighted
Contributor

Even after receiving my refund the scam company continues to "assist"(**bleep**) me. Here is the latest email from them. Please return this product to get a refund. Here is the return information: Consignee: Peter Street address: <removed> Please pack properly to avoid damage during transportation. Otherwise, we will deduct part of the payment. Write down your order number and ticket number #XXX 2. When returning, please provide us with a tracking number. In addition, if shipping information appears to have been delivered, we still do not refund you. please tell us. Once we receive your email, we will process it immediately. 3. You can consider my previous proposal within 7 days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and hope you understand. Last blessing customer service center

Highlighted
Contributor

I am glad to hear that.  Feb 1 is the deadline for them to respond to my claim and it is currently 1 AM Feb 1 in China.  I called Paypal again yesterday and told them how many people had been ripped off by these people and how disgusted that they continue to give the benefit of the doubt to the seller.  I asked the Paypal rep. to forward my complaint and to flag this company due to the many people complaining.  Maybe they are waking up to these fraudsters and will shut their account down.  Thank you for your update. (And you can block their messages so they don't continue to irritate.)

Highlighted
Contributor

Every message they end me I simply resond that their scam failed. If i can occupy their time even for a few minutes it is worth it. They obviously have no intention of shipping what is ordered. I wish Paypal had an option to block international shippers.
Highlighted
Contributor

They waited until the last minute to respond to my dispute, and then issued a tracking number and did not respond to any messages. 

I sent them the link to this thread through PayPal and told them that if they intended to ship something different than what I ordered to be prepared to issue a full refund. 

Now to wait several days for it to be shipped form China. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I just received that exact email!  I ordered these Marshall keychain jacks, 2 sets, and all they sent me was 4 key rings, I have been back and forth with them since October.  They offered me 20%, 30% and then 50% refund, to which I replied “ 100% or send me what I ordered.”  They asked me to post pictures of the package etc., which I did.  They insist they sent my full order.  So many people have had the same exact thing happen, they only ship the key rings, no jack to plug them into.  Sadly, I must have used my cc instead of PayPal.  The last email I received (exact wording of yours above, blessing and all) asked me to return product.  No way am Imgoung to be out more money!  If you go to their website PayPal is still allowing them to operate as a form of payment, ridiculous!  

Highlighted
Contributor

How did you succeed at getting that.  Dongguan Shunfa responded to my item not as described case at the last minute as is characteristic of them.  Then said I have to return the product.  PayPal says they will reimburse me $30 (of the $36) for my shipping costs, but I have to send a receipt for shipping with address and cost to ship on it, take a pic of package with correct address on it and wait for it to be received in China.  The address they give me is kind of like the one they gave you.  These Rubik's cubes would be worth $1 at the Dollar Tree...if they were made with 6 correct sides, but with one side that is a mess, they are not even worth a dollar.  So I can't understand why PayPal would rather eat the $30 cost of shipping them back to China than acknowledge the fraud for what it is and just decide in my favor.  I don't know what you did differently to get the favored outcome, but as of today, Paypal thinks I owe it to them to ship the items back and wait.  I just can't see the logic in it.  There is something fishy about this.

Highlighted
Contributor

You are very lucky. I didn't get reimbursed the full amount. Only  part of it. How is it possible that they treat customers with the exact same problem differently?