Flea/Tick Collar

tschulte
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a tick collar that was supposed to be Seeds to and it is a knock off. I ordered through Facebook link and PayPal nose says it's my fault. Some how I have a Jamaica account, this is criminal.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tschulte 

Not sure what you are actually asking.

Why did paypal think it was your fault?

Did you open a dispute for item received but not as described?

Did you escalate to a claim?

Did paypal turn you down?

And if you live in Jamaica then you would have a Jamaican account so don't understand that???

User tschulte: Jamaica Personal Account

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

tschulte
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a tick collar for $21.99, $5.99 shipping. The collar I received was a fake and PayPal says the claim is settled and I should have seen that this company is not authorized to do business, how do I do that? If I see PayPal I think legit. I do not live in Jamaica, so that is part of the scam. The website is **removed** , a fake collar would not protect my dog from ticks and Lyme disease. This could kill the dog. PayPal should refund my cost, post that the site is fraudulent by ending the ability to use their payment system and notify facebook, in my opinion. I called Bayer from a number in the tin it came in, they are not an authorized seller. I thought PayPal would check out their clients. This site is still up and stealing money and risking dogs lives. Too good to be true, still inexcusable.

Thanks if you read this and beware.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tschulte 

Sorry but you have clearly opened a Jamaican paypal account, it is on your profile as a Jamaican personal account, no one but you can open a paypal dispute and decide the country you are in.

Sorry but as you haven't bothered to answer any of my questions I can't help you any further in suggestions for appeals etc. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.