HOW CAN I FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST PAYPAL OR EVEN GET HOLD OF THEM??

MarinelTal
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there. My apologies for the aggression in this message but this incompetent team of white collar criminals refuse to respond to messages and they keep taking huge amounts of my salary. I received two payments over the last few days from companies that I work for and please note that they were not big payments. They took about $10 from each payment and will be taking AT LEAST $10 from my other payments. Clearly they know that what they are doing is wrong because they refuse to answer questions or respond to messages. You guys are what is wrong with the world. I want to take matters further since I have requested assistance on multiple occasions.

ADVICE TO PAYPAL USERS: PAYONEER CHARGES LESS THAN HALF OF THE FEES THAT PAYPAL CHARGES. IT TAKES ABOUT 24 HOURS FOR YOUR MONEY TO REFLECT IN YOUR BANK AND THEY ARE VERY QUICK TO ANSWER QUESTIONS. MOVE IF YOU CAN. PAYPAL IS SCUM AND THEY ARE FULLY AWARE OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING. 

Can someone please let me know how to file a formal complaint?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.