Filing a dispute and it instantly kicking it back in the sellers favor?

Amp1630
New Community Member

I’ve been a member of PayPal for a long time,I’ve always had great customer service! Until now! I’m trying to file a dispute against a fraudulent seller on Etsy and when I try to file the dispute it tells me the case is closed and in the sellers favor! I’ve never had this happen, I have tons of proof but can’t share cause it kicks the dispute back to me instantly with a red exclamation point! Help! 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi 

I am very sorry to know that but you can still file an appeal to your dispute so we can take a second look at it.

Please try to reach Customer Service via chat or email. To get there, kindly click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country. Or, you may also consider contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter. You can send them a personal message from their facebook
or twitter pages.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Note: There's a slim chance to get a timely response as we are in skeletal staff due to emergency.

If it's still no response, then let's wait until our phone line becomes available. Thank you for your patience
and keep safe!

**** If you find my post very helpful. please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a
solution. ******

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.