Fibare club

wallybowler
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone heard of Fibare club They say they take pay pal but prices seem unreal 10 foot hard side pool with pump filter and cover with free shipping for 50 dollars and spelling if fiabre is correct also customer service number does not work/ if anyone can help would be appreciated

Login to Me Too
66 REPLIES 66

Nema35
Contributor
Contributor
I just got ripped off 60 dollars from this business. The number on there site to contact isnt a working number.
Login to Me Too

Gaddycr
I received my shuffleboard today in the mail...it was a face mask. My luck it had the Covid-19 virus as well. DON’T buy it’s a SCAM.
Login to Me Too

BpBaggett12
Contributor
Contributor
I received an envelop today that neither I or my wife ordered. I also want my money back.
Login to Me Too

SpadeYYZ
Contributor
Contributor

DO NOT use this site. I purchased an INTEX pool for $63. I expected a knock off brand what I got was what everyone else got; 2 face masks. If you did purchase form them, please report them to the FTC. It is very easy to do. 

Login to Me Too

Diasnubla2
Contributor
Contributor
How do we report them? Also Comfy sandals is the same
Login to Me Too

albe77
Contributor
Contributor

i too believe i'm being scammed. as many others, i ordered a 8'x14' trampoline with safety net for ~$53 . But i HAVE had contact with <removed> . I'm being told they will resend the product since i did not receive it. Even though the tracking # for Their Tracking provider , stated it was delivered. its been over 2 months and i am Highly doubtful that i will actually receive my order.

Login to Me Too

Carlp2006
Fibare is a bogus company. My fiance and I ordered 2 kayaks in April of 2020, and instead of kayaks we received 3 face masks from China. We emailed the available emails to find out where our freight would be. We got no response. Fibare told PayPal that the tracking number given had been delivered, but they failed to inform PayPal that is what not what we ordered. DO NOT PURCHASE MERCHANDISE FROM FIBARE!!!
Login to Me Too

Kim7168
Contributor
Contributor

I don't understand why PayPal kept letting their customers send money to this company Fibare after receiving so many complaints on or about the company. I can see at least over 10 complaints before I placed my order. Had I known there was problems from this company/just a little notice "Beware PayPal has received several complaints from this company" or "PayPal is investigating this company" I would not have gone through with my order. I'm sickened I was duped by that fake company, I'm disappointed with PayPal's lack to recognize the  continuous complaints & that no action was taken to prevent other client's of PayPal's from being duped??? Kim7168 

Login to Me Too

Diasnubla2
Contributor
Contributor
Absolutely agree with you, I am so upset at PayPal for collecting payments for this company. And even after all the complaints, PayPal doesn’t right away give us our refund we have to go thru a waiting for seller to respond time frame.
Login to Me Too

AmyHaynes
This is totally a scam. Bought the pool the post was inquiring about. Waited 2 months to get it and we received 2 disposable face masks. Its ridiculous my 4 year old was so happy we were getting a pool! This is going to break his heart.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.