Facing issues on receiving payment from course hero

Ashikrajrs
Contributor
Contributor

I am facing an issue that my receiving limit is exceeded from Course Hero. So payment is not reflected in my account. What can I do to resolve this issue?

The notification from the course hero is attached below.Capture.JPG

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Oliphym
Contributor
Contributor
Its asking you to contact Customer Service. But its probaly gonna ask you you verify your account to lift your money limits. How its done? Simply link a bank and confirm it. There will be a 1p deposit in your online banking successfully linking it. From there will be a 4 digit code. Which you can use to confirm your bank. Although I am not sure how much us the actually limit, if its per transaction, per month, or annual.
Login to Me Too

Ashikrajrs
Contributor
Contributor

Now I need to know that I had already done my verification of bank account today but I didn't receive my money back when will I get it?

Login to Me Too

Oliphym
Contributor
Contributor
After confiirmation of your bank/ verification of your account, that's only when your account will have its limits lifted, and technically, the sender of the payment/money, will have to process it again. If this has something to do with a merchant sending you money for a purchase, or receiving services from you, kindly communicate with them. Atleast, that's what I know that should be done but I know no other alternatives.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.