FRAUD from a company paypal has complaints on

DLM2557
Contributor
Contributor

hello all, i went on facebook, saw someone selling stuff cheap, you know the amazon, target,walmart, some opened, return, new, etc., i ve seen this stuff offered before and said ill try it, looked like it was from usa, a company that got loads of this stuff, so i did paypal, then i go back and look at company, try to see whos selling this stuff, etc. the kind of things you maybe should do before buying, but of course it looked good to me, so here i am to say to you, since i read alot of complaints about this company on paypal site,but i dont get this, paypal knows theres issue and they didnt stop me, send me a message letting me know they have info of these issues? what is wrong with this? i had requested this to be stopped within maybe the hour and it was already taken, but paypal should of stopped it knowing there are issues, so now what do we do? i already in the past had to fight for a refund for months, of another company who frauded me, here this one i thought was from usa, some one i could trust, now i find i was lied to about even the email i tried to send them, there info is all over to different places, whats wrong with paypal, they should of stopped this.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.