FRAUD FROM Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. BLACKHAWK HELICOPTER

TKD1
Contributor
Contributor

They show a picture of a Black Hawk Helicopter flying model drone. What you get are these tiny little things. 

The same thing happened to at least 3 other customers, see attached. 

FRAUDnothing like the ad!nothing like the ad!

Login to Me Too
66 REPLIES 66

Jmp58
Contributor
Contributor

Listen everyone! I was serious when I said to keep after them. I told you last time I had gotten the refund for the product but I was still fighting for the return shipping costs. Well I guess I finally broke them. In my last message, I told them they were all idiots and that I was done with all the **bleep** and I was contacting their corporate offices. Got a message very next day that I had money waiting for me. They refunded the entire $27.75 for shipping as well. So I got every bit of my money back. I’ll bet I talked to, yelled at, and threatened at least 50 different agents that I “chatted” with. I told them they **bleep** with the wrong person. I’m not usually nasty like that but hey, it worked. Be persistent! They’re hoping you’ll all give up and go away, but DON’T!!! Good luck!!

Login to Me Too

kendane
Contributor
Contributor

I'm glad you were able to resolve your problem. I spent more time than I would like resolving this. I have reported them to some agency that deals with Internet fraud and that's as far as I'm willing to go. We should not have to be dealing with this, PayPal has had sufficient information about these fraudsters to have cut off their access. I have had my claim in for several months and have heard nothing from PayPal other than they send me a message every time somebody posts on this board. I have concluded that PayPal's "guarantee" is really caveat emptor. The service and the guarantee suck in a word.

Login to Me Too

marinarn2002
Contributor
Contributor
I had not resolved anything yet
Login to Me Too

Jasonsteig
Contributor
Contributor
I was able to get a full refund. Not sure who it came from though. I went on Facebook and blasted about how terrible they are and how they are letting this company form China do this to everyone and someone go t a hold of me and refunded my money. Like I said though not sure if it was just PayPal not wanting me on Facebook or they got the actual refund from China company. Good luck
Login to Me Too

TKD1
Contributor
Contributor

I just decided that it was a complete waste of my time to deal with Nanchang and Paypal for the $49 for two "helicopters" that were nothing like what they advertised.

I got my satisfaction by throwing them in the trash, so that I did not have to be reminded.  

I think that Nanchang has recently come back to Facebook under another name, and a couple of weeks ago was marketing using video of an even bigger helicopter that looked to be almost 2 feet long. Mine were like 5 inches long.  

It's just how Chinese commerce operates, Facebook and Paypal go along with it.

Login to Me Too

Erikaale
Contributor
Contributor
This is so sad, PayPal should not let these things happen to consumers
Login to Me Too

thedude42
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, company is a total fraud and PayPal resolution is of no help.  As long as they ship anything PayPal won't do anything.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.