Estival fraud

Nancels
Contributor
Contributor
Estival responded to my complaint after they sent me paper but no printer when I ordered a printer from them. They responded that I must return the product in order for them to consider a refund. I had already sent back the paper with a letter requesting a refund and I have no printer to return. I told Estival this and then escalated the request to PayPal because I do not know what else I can do. PayPal in turn immediately sent me an email repeating Estival’s instructions to return the product. I do not know what else to do.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

laker2000
Contributor
Contributor

Supply Paypal with the tracking number and date sent. If you just posted it w/o a tracking number you could have a problem. You must supply proof it was returned imo

Login to Me Too

Nancels
Contributor
Contributor
You are correct. I have no tracking number from returning the printer paper. But I ordered a printer. Estival writes they’re sorry they did not please me with the printer but they might refund my money if I send back the printer in its original packaging. I never received the printer (which I don’t believe even exists) so I have nothing to return. That’s the fraud.
Login to Me Too

Nancels
Contributor
Contributor

Acalli4: I’m sorry I am having trouble finding a way to respond to your question. I have the address they told me to return the item to. ESTIVAL CO.,LTD  <removed> I hope it helps you. It’s important you get a tracking number to prove you sent it to them. —Nancy F.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.