Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce is a scam company

Lisaon
Contributor
Contributor

This company is a scam company. After receiving something worth about 50 cents that I paid $46.97 for I started a dispute asking for a refund. They offered me $7 with a pathetic broken English reply. I said no. Then they offered $12 and I told them absolutely not. Today they offered $17 so I told them to stick their $17 and reporter them to PayPal. I plan on reporting them to the better business bureau also. Buyer beware. They are now operating under a different name according to a another person on here. Buyer beware!!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

cince
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me. I filed a report with paypal, was offered a small refund amount several times. I said "NO", all or nothing. I filed a report with the ICC, FBI and Hasbro (as they were operating under the name PeppaPig6). paypal was NO help...sometimes I think they are in cahoots with the scammers.

PS They also added a 10% tip 

Login to Me Too

RichBWood
Contributor
Contributor

Also, beware of Anhui Jiatong Electronic Commerce Co. I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same people. I ordered a circular saw with 6 blades. After three weeks and several emails, I received a set of six tiny blades and no saw. The blades wouldn't have fit the saw, anyway. Just like the other scammers, they offered me a $5 refund on a purchase of $31. After I rejected the offer, they upped it to a whopping $8. I ordered it on Facebook. There are several other companies offering the same saw.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.