Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

RBF2
New Community Member
I ordered 2 dogs programmable animals. This company finally delivered 2 stuffed cheap toys. I attempted to sort it out via PayPal direct with Duo after finding an address and phone number. In writing through PayPal and offered me $4. Instead of $38. I refused. The following day after I rejected anything but a full refund, Duo offered $8 & I can keep the 2 plush small toys which have spikes picking us upon touching them. In Australia they would be fined and or jailed for dangerous items. These items are stick piled in Challora IN Sydney in a warehouse and sent out. Not teachable robots as the Facebook video add suggested. I told my misses and she stunned me with a disabled person she looks after the day prior to my delivery this disabled person received exactly tithe same items and incorrect colour too. This lady has been contacted and is doing the same as me. Going through the resolution dispute. I want every cent back and return items to sender. The second offer of $8 had a message of poor us having to post and that cost, we can't afford to send it back. No sympathy from me sorry. Stay away from them. Obvious scam. When you ring their phone number the Chinnese lastly insists they build TV'S and computers in Australia after ringing back as message bank is full. In Australia we don't make these items. We import them. This companies phone number in Australia is +612 8331 3610 Address PO Box6014chullora N.S.W 1408
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.