Dolltu

ghoov2
Contributor
Contributor

Is the new internet site Dolltu a scam ?

Login to Me Too
76 REPLIES 76

rohanpat
Contributor
Contributor

I have ordered from the same site $99 

Transaction ID: 73714865MK631442L
I am really disappointed with Paypal , I open a case to dispute this transaction and they replied saying this was authorized transaction 

Have not received any information about shipping 
Have not received the product
The number on the website does not work 
Have sent them many emails 

PayPal Team please help me asap

Login to Me Too

Wtf-dolltu
Contributor
Contributor
I too got burned and PayPal closed my case and said I didn’t provide them with enough information. I have never heard from the seller. Total scam. I have used payday for years through eBay. I guess I am just burned
Login to Me Too

Micki70
Contributor
Contributor
I was able to get refund from PayPal so I hope they are on to them. I used the live chat and after a few times explaining situation and telling them about bogus tracking number they overturned the denial of my dispute and refunded money. Just don’t give up!
Login to Me Too

GP2006
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased a swing set on May 13 got a receipt number as soon as payment was completed. Never received email or anything from company like it stated I would within 24-48 hours about order. For two weeks I've tried the phone number along with numerous emails to their website. May 27 I received email with ups tracking number, check tracking number, and it said package of .2 lbs was delivered May 15. Really a whole swing set weighted .2lbs!?! That evening chatting with a friend about this problem. I find out her mom had ordered the same exact swing set back in April, she had seen their ad on her Facebook timeline. Now disputing with Credit card and credit union. Facebook ads should be researched by them as well to make sure it's not a scam. Makes you wonder how some people sleep at night ripping people off and companies like PayPal backing them by not using basic commonsense to know the weight of a swing set is going to be more than .2lbs or a trampoline is going to be more then a few pounds packed and shipped. Praying Chase's fraud department is all over this with my dispute.
Login to Me Too

Cfitzy09
Contributor
Contributor
ask PayPal to verify the name/address on tracking #- if it does not match your info, that proves it’s fraudulent- PayPal has investigated my claim since declining previously- decision was in my favor this time, kudos to PayPal
Login to Me Too

Nevergiveup20
Contributor
Contributor

similar experience here. Ordered a kids water table on May 11th, no confirmation of the order, never received a package, the seller is not reachable, the phone only leads to constant ring noise. The contact on appears to have German email address while the physical address of dolltu is said to be in TX. File a claim on Paypal, and the seller shared a UPS tracking # - has been delivered but only showed the city/state of the package. Now asking Paypal to confirm the name and exact address of the recipient. Fraudulent if it doesn't match. 

BTW, several websites also show up when i search the water table on Google Shopping. The phone numbers on several of them are not reachable either.   Take extra caution with unfamiliar e-sellers! Especially during this special time. 

Login to Me Too

Micki70
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same result once I asked them to look into the bogus tracking number. I received my refund 2 days ago!
Login to Me Too

champs444
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal wont refund as the seller "sent" something most likely but not what you ordered. I ordered an item of at least 15 lbs as it was a golf push cart and the shipment that was supposedly sent was half a lb and never delivered as i work from home everyday and sit in front of where it said it was delivered. Paypal sides with frauds and not long time users in my case at least! Im fighting it to the end might need to get attorneys involved.

Login to Me Too

CharlieOjs
New Community Member
This site is absolutely a complete fraud. It has now been taken down by GoDaddy. Criminal fraud. Perps are probably using new domain though unfortunately. The merchant’s PayPal account has also been restricted and is in the process of being closed by PayPal. Takes time. My claim was denied too. However, PayPal is very much aware that carrier tracking numbers are being sold on the dark web. They cost the perps almost nothing to obtain. Call the carrier and get the shipper and recipient specifics (in my case it was an Amazon shipment). Then CALL PAYPAL. Have the claim reopened as I did. The rep actually contacted UPS, confirmed it was an irrelevant number and immediately refunded my $98. PayPal reps can be reached in Omaha at at [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]. Whether this number works for all users, I am not sure, but I think it does. I was on hold for less than 10 minutes. Considering they are all working at home now, they were great.
Login to Me Too

francynea
Contributor
Contributor

I also had a problem with Dolltu. They took my money but did not deliver the product and gave a bogus tracking number. I was able to obtain an email from Ups which proved the tracking number was invalid as the package was sent by Amazon not Dolltu to a different person, not me and not my address. I provided this letter to PayPal  but they proceeded to close my case against the seller and ruled in the sellers favor. PayPal is covering for the fraudulent sellers, probably because they are getting a cut of the fraudulent proceeds so they are not inclined to want to stop the fraud. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.