Disputes

Akshi18
New Community Member

Hello, I have a enquire about my PayPal. Today 31st March I got a call form PayPal and someone asked me to pay the payment by this number ‭<removed>. The lady on the phone said I didn't pay £102.78 for my PayPal bill. I told her I have already pay £50 and other I will pay rest. She said I have to pay other £52.78 I said to the lady I will do online and she said if you do online I have to pay £102.78 all together. I don't know how that lady have my bank details already. She took money from my account ending with <removed> £52.78 by name of " WWW.PAYPAL.COM LUXMEBOURG LU" when I tried to call PayPal on their number from website. They said customer service office is closed due to coronavirus. It was a scam because when I contact my bank regarding with situation. Llyods bank told me PayPal do not contact via phone and it is a scam. They can't stop the payment because it is on pending payment. Can you please take this request serious and refund my money if you can. I am a old customer with PayPal. Please find out about the PayPal scam. I have a request from next time, make sure your customer information will be safe. Regards Akshi <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Akshi18

We have limited customer service on the phone as of this time. However, you may contact our Customer Service on Facebook and Twitter. You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

We are almost done realigning our customer support that can take in your  calls. For the meantime, please reach our Customer Service(Social media Team) to get this situated as soon as possible. Hope this helps! Stay Safe

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.