Disputes WTF

ShirleyGWatts
Contributor
Contributor

So I purchased an item from a company and haven't received the item, it was about 4 months ago, I opened a dispute at Paypal as the seller doesent want to refund me and the only options I had was did not authorize transaction and a few others, there was no section for goods not received so I clicked on the did not authorize tab as there was nothing pertaining to my items not being received and explained the situation to them, I don't know if they are a bunch of bots that supposedly review the disputes but I got an email back saying case closed, transaction was not unauthorized, even though I explained to them there is no section for my dispute and the reason for it was goods not received, this is terrible customer service and either they cannot read or they are heartless or just dont care or are robots, but in ZAR the amount is a large amount and their refusal to even assist makes me fume

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.