Disputed transactions

Suzanne04
New Community Member

Can anyone explain to me why when you raise a dispute with paypal are you made to feel like the criminal. I raised a dispute for something that i paid alot of money for did not recieve instead i recieved a pillowcase....provided all the proof to PayPal including photos of the item and post bag....then i lodged a complaint with Consumer Affairs Victoria and provided the case number....spoke to a girl at PayPal by the name of Rachel who told me thst was fine.....i have still not received my full refund and to even add salt to the wound PayPal contacted me offering me half a refund..... Seriously i did nothing wrong except try to purchase something from a fake and crooked seller yet i am the one who has to jump through hoops to get my money back..... I think this is absolutely disgusting treatment of the honest people who use PayPal

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

tthursbay
New Community Member
I feel the same way....im new to pay pal and thought it was just me. I ordered from a kays jewlery add which turned out to be a scam and i am the one that feels like i did the wrong
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.