Disappointed with paypal

Kim_Dahyun
Contributor
Contributor

i cant believe this is happening to me right now... so i bought a game account from this seller from fortnitegenration.com and the seller immediately after sending the epic info changed the login and reset the password so i open a case with paypal as "not received"...i pointed out to them that the mail was incorrect and that i never received it but guess what paypal favours this scammer and in the end i lost both the money and the game account...im **bleep** done with paypal...i lost 150 usd....buyer protection? all B.S...thrash logic,reasoning...that seller prolly has 100s of dispute against but you dont care or consider right cause you got zero **bleep** sense...you wrote "This decision was made because our records show that the item or service associated with this transaction was delivered to you" the actual **bleep** so anyone can send random words on mail to proof as payment....yall didnt even bother to check the ip of the mail that was access and no wonder ebay pull out from this  company...this is my last post in the community..farewell and **bleep** you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

you should have filed item not as described,because you did receive the item but it does not work.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.