Direct debit to PayPal left my bank account with no trace in PayPal account?

Pamrats
Contributor
Contributor

I have had 8 transactions from my bank account that says PayPal with the same reference numbers as my legit ones that I made but they are not on my PayPal statement and I definitely haven’t made them, the bank say it up to PayPal to refund me for the fraudulent use as they can’t do that as it definitely has been made tooaypal on them occasions but PayPal are saying they have no record of them, what do I do, ? It’s nearly £300 worth?  

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Viper1002
Contributor
Contributor
Ring customer service give them the dates and amounts and tell them what it says on bank statement. Question on your bank statement does it say direct debit or paypal payment ?
Login to Me Too

Pamrats
Contributor
Contributor
It says Direct debit to PayPal payment same reference code as the legit ones, but no trace of it on PayPal ??
Login to Me Too

Pamrats
Contributor
Contributor
It’s says direct debit to PayPal payment and using the same reference code as my legit ones ?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pamrats 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Pamrats
Contributor
Contributor

Nope nothing there at all or on my PayPal statement just my bank account statement ? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.